8.20.2010


Hey there everybody....it has been two weeks of constant travel and work and speaking engagements for me but, I am finally home!! For the moment. I had a ball with everyone at the World Furniture Market in Las Vegas and a sweltering good time in Chicago, with clients and friends while working and celebrating my Birthday on the 11th!
This weekend I am going to be spending a few days at the "Happiest Place On Earth"... Disneyland! Those of you who know me, know what a Disneyland/World NUT I am, so I am really looking forward to it! Esspecially, since I will be spending it with my oldest friend Michelle (a fellow designer, we met the first day of college!) and her fab husband and two terrific boys (one of which is my God-son). What a great example of living well! Sharing one of my favorite places with some of closest family of friends.

Go out this weekend and do something you love, something just for YOU! Be good to yourself! As my Lady, RuPaul likes to say, "If you can't love yourself, how the hell are you gonna love anyone else." Can I get an Amen in here!?

And.... if you're looking for something good to read, why not pick up the latest issue of The Bottomline Magazine...guess who is on the cover!?!?! If you don't have it where you live, you can check it out online.

Live Well!


Dann

No comments:

Post a Comment