4.13.2012

I Can't Believe It...It's Almost Here!

It is just a little over a week before the launch of my new line of upholstered furniture. I suppose it is needless to say that I am VERY excited. I flew to Highpoint, NC (furniture capital of North America) last week to finally see all of the pieces together and I can only say, WOW! They are even better than I had hoped. A typical launch of an upholstery line is about 8 to 10 pieces. The new Dann line will premiere with more than 20 styles of sofas, chairs, ottomans, stools, daybeds and one sumptuous and fabulous bed! My hope was always to create a line of furniture accessible to everyone. Style at the right price!

I cannot wait for all of you to find them in your local furniture storesand from stylish designers everywhere. I can promise you that they are gorgeous, comfortable, well priced...and STYLISH! Start asking your dealers and designers for the Dann line of furniture NOW!




Copy of Furniture_Page_03.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment