4.17.2012

Putting It All Together

Guys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, where are all those fabulous clothes I keep hearing about you buying? The fashion industry is a multi-billion dollar business, soI know you are buying the goods. Why aren’t you wearing any of them?

I travel a great deal for my work. I have to say that I am appalled by way people everywhere are dressed! When did being comfortable become and excuse for sloppy and dirty? Who wears short shorts and flip flops with a dirty t-shirt on an airplane? Who ever said slouchy was akin to style? Pajama bottoms are NOT slacks and while I am at it, neither are sweat pants! I am asking you to take pride in yourselves again.

The great costume designer, Edith Head once said, “You can have anything in life you want, as long as you are dressed for it.” Words to live by my friends. In closing I will add, clothes should make you a force to be reckoned with!


Ps.  See this outfit?  It's only a few, casual pieces but together?  It's killer!  Take the time to put yourself together, people! 



clothes_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment